Lexi turned two on the Fourth of July. Jen's family was in town, making it special because everyone was able to come and watch the little critter start her OCD recovery process (yea, she hates messes but look...)
Our little princess was able to clean up and get back to what she does best...
Thanks for coming everyone, Lexi is still talking about "Uncle Matt at school", Trent, Ryan Ashley and all of her new presents.
3 comments:
Happy birthday Lexi. I can't wait to meet you someday. It looks like she had a great day. Now you have the terrible two's to deal with, I will worn you, 3 is a lot worse. Have fun!
Amen to Huffstuff! Enjoy the terrible two's because it pales compared to the "thrilling three's" (i know I'm not too thrilled with them ... I'm hoping this isn't Cady's permanent personality!). Anyway, she's a beautiful princess!!
I just have to add this, I think Lexi would love a little sister or brother now!
Post a Comment