Jeff and I took Lexi to Disneyland again. The day got off to a rough start. Lexi wants to do everything by "myself!" and it takes forever to get out the door. Alexis is also full swing into the temper tantrums to which Jeff can attest Mom has absolutely no patience for. So Dad had two ornery girls on his hands trying to get to Disneyland. Lexi had fun, but after about three hours she was done! Yes, I did take pictures and they will be posted shortly.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am SOOOOO with you on not having any patience with the tantrums. Every day, I resolve to be more patient but by dinner time, I have run out of patience!!! Can't wait to see the pics!
What I want to know is if you were still onery after Disney. Disney is a happy place. Hope you had fun. We are planning on going this year again, like Nov or Dec. Do you live close? Would love to see you.
ooooo, LOVE LOVE LOVE the new format, Jen! you're getting so creative (or is that Jeff's handiwork?).
Post a Comment