Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kids Tell the Truth

On our way to Lila's this morning I had the radio on and was singing along. All of the sudden Lexi yelled at the top of her lungs...."MOM, stop it!" I was surprised and a bit embarassed. I stopped singing for a minute and then was humming along. Again - "MOM, stop it". I decided to be quiet until I dropped Lexi off. No need to wonder how well I carry a tune.

4 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Don't you love how they don't hide there feelings or worry about hurting yours.

The Mechlings said...

WHAT?!? I'm shocked. I thought you were training to audition for MoTab, Jen!!

Robin said...

Ha. that makes me laugh. Lexi is too cute.

Lenna said...

A couple of years ago I was rocking Will on my lap and singing to him. He was lying there in my arms, smiling so sweetly, when he reached up with his little hand and covered my mouth.

I like Lexi's way better.