Wednesday, August 13, 2008

When it Rains it Pours

I've been feeling "off" lately. Mya, my friend at work, says my "chi" is off and I have to agree with her. I got sunburned pretty badly at the Orange County Fair - bad enough that I was in pain for a few days. Then Jeff and I got really sick. We both got a horrible head cold. I'm not talking about the sniffles... we were flat on our backs for days. Then, the other night I was trying to make myself some oatmeal and poured boiling water all over my index finger. When it first happened I thought... "that hurts... I should put it under some cool water" needless to say, that didn't help much. By the time I got to the bedroom to tell Jeff what happened I was crying so hard that I couldn't get the words out. Jeff said it's all kind of funny and I should blog about it... I'm not finding the humor in it right now, maybe I will once the blister that used to be my index finger heals.

7 comments:

kclittle said...

Man-sorry about all that Jen. You should be past the worst as I think they are supposed to come in 3's. So look foward to being on the upswing.

How's your finger now?

Huffstuff said...

Sounds like you were having a bad week. I am sorry. The title fits it perfect. Only good things can happen now!!!

The Mechlings said...

ouch. sorry it's been "pouring." sounds like you need a getaway trip to the East Coast to cheer you up!!!

Unknown said...

No comment!

Lenna said...

I've been wondering where you've been. Hope the storm is over.

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!. . . Lexi is so much bigger! I just see her as being one in my mind. She looks adorable. I'm so glad you have a blog, now I can see what's going on with you guys. By the way I was looking at your Lexi page and I LOVED her bumblebee costume. So cute!

The Mechlings said...

ok, Jen, when are you going to post something new???