Trunk or Treat!
Lexi had lots of fun at the ward Trunk or Treat. She was really into it this year, she had fun playing with the kids and getting lots of candy.
Live Well - Laugh Often - Love Much
Trunk or Treat!
Lexi had lots of fun at the ward Trunk or Treat. She was really into it this year, she had fun playing with the kids and getting lots of candy.
Posted by Unknown at 9:59 AM
6 comments:
What a darling little bee!!
She's da bee... you know, from nature! Wish we could see Lexi more often! She is darling.
She makes the cutest little bee I've ever seen!
She is bee-autiful
I think Hyrum and Lexie will have fun playing together when we see you at Christmas. We'll be moving to AZ in April so were trying to keep gifts simple and small-the easier for moving, the better:)
I love the picture of her holding the bowl..it is so sweet. It almost makes me cry.
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment