Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We had fun carving Lexi's first pumpkin today although I think she found the praying mantis that we caught earlier in the day far more interesting. She is practicing her scare though and should be all ready for the 31st.



5 comments:

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

The pumpkin looks great. I think I would be screaming and freaking out if that bug went on me - even if it isn't dangerous. Very fun videos - thanks for sharing.

Huffstuff said...

How much fun is that. Halloween is one of our favorites. Hey wanted to let you know, we have our tickets for Disneyland, Dec 26 - 31. We are doing 2 days Disney and one in San Diego.

Shannon said...

Great Job Lexi girl! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you soon! Be nice to Mr. Mantis!

Jen,
The other day I was walking out my front door and one was above my door and dropped right in front of my face on the ground. I started screaming my head off and ran. I was jumping up and down cuz I was so freaked out. I don't know how Jeff touched one! Totally gross! I guess you do anything for a kid! I need to work on that, Ash and Tyse might just have a boring life. Ashley has seen me freak so much that now when she sees a bug she starts whining and says, "Ewe Daddy, get bug!" I guess she takes after me or just has picked up on what I do :)

The Mechlings said...

About darn time for a new post!! and what a cutie!! oh my gosh, and the scaring ... she's doing good!

Stephanie said...

So cute!! I just love hearing Lexi's cute little voice. She's really a talker.