Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Mom, guess what?"

I have fallen behind on my blog. Mostly because Jeff usually takes tons of pictures and I use them for my blog. But Jeff has been crazy busy with work so I don't have new pictures to work with. Lexi gets smarter and smarter everyday. Lately she has been saying... "Mom, guess what? I want to go to the beach, then Disneyland, and I want to go to Grandma and Grandpa's" . Well, how do you say "no" to that. So the beach on a Saturday, plan a day off to go to Disneyland, and we are going to AZ in April for my Dad's 60th birthday. Who rules the world?..... our children!

2 comments:

Huffstuff said...

amen to that, Jenn I can't believe your Dad is turning 60. I guess my dad is going on 63 this year. How did they get that old. Lexi is great. She is moving into the 3's. It will be a love hate relationship.

The Mechlings said...

about time!! and it may be true that our kids rule our world but at least they get us to do fun stuff. =) and i can't believe your dad's going to be 60 either!!