Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The OC Great Park


There is a huge park in Irvine with a hot air balloon, animals, a train - all kinds of neat stuff for kids. Jeff and Lexi did the hot air balloon ride and Lexi loved it! This picture took me by surprise because Lexi looks like a little girl now, not a baby. Even as I type it tears come to my eyes! Lexi is the greatest joy of our life. God didn't send her for us to care for, he sent her to care for us.

3 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Looks like fun! She is growing up. I wish they would not do that so quickly.

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

That place sounds like lots of fun. Maybe we'll have to come visit.

The Redmond Family said...

Hi Jen, it's Cristina. Lexi is beautiful! She is a big girl now, does she ask you all kinds of questions that you don't know the answer to? I don't remember getting dumb, but somehow it's happening more and more as my kids get older and ask more questions. I know what you mean about the picture taking. Micah is the picture taker in our house. I am getting better though.