Friday, May 1, 2009
May 1st Alexis Bedtime Interview
Posted by Unknown at 10:28 PM
Labels: alexis rushton, alexis rushton video, May 1st Alexis Bedtime Interview
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Well - Laugh Often - Love Much
Posted by Unknown at 10:28 PM
Labels: alexis rushton, alexis rushton video, May 1st Alexis Bedtime Interview
9 comments:
We love our Lexi. I love watching videos of her. It makes us feel like we live a little closer.
That was awesome. She is such a doll and I love that Jenn is only 3. That makes me 4. I'd love to be 4 again.
SOOOOO cute. Can't wait to spend time with her at reunion.
That was so stinkin cute!!! I love her alphabet. Jeff, I think you're a little old to be married to a 3 year old.
I promise to be good. I don't want Lexi to spank my bum! This was so fun to watch. Although, I am a little offended that she didn't want to say hi to me and Shelby:)
This is from Grandma: Lexi is so pretty. She is going to have lots of fun with all the cousins at reunion. Jen, you are the youngest mother on record (age 3). Hope you had a nice Mother's Day. I told Jeff to give you a hug from me.
wow, what a cutie. That put a smile on my face. She's something else, a real happy girl, it's obvioius. How sweet!
that is so funny!!! nice coaching on her numbers, Jenny! and dang, look at her curly hair. Most pics before now either were in ponytail or just a lot shorter. So cute!
uh, hello?? when are we going to see some birthday party pics on here???
Post a Comment