Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring = Sandals = Pedicures!




In preparation for Easter Sunday Lexi and I went and got pedicures. The women at the salon thought Lexi was the cutest thing ever and could not believe she sat long enough to have her toes and her fingers done. I was even surprised how good she was. Lexi couldn't wait to get home and show her Dad her "sparkly fingers".




7 comments:

Robin said...

uhm.. I didn't get a pedicure until I was like 25 or something.. Lexi is spoiled!! Glad she had fun.

Huffstuff said...

teaching her young! I with Robin, though I have NEVER had a pedicure. I have a gift card to do one but since my toenails fell off after my 1/2 marathon I've waited until they grow back. Almost there. lol

kclittle said...

How cute...Are you going to post pictures of her in her Easter Dress? Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

I thought everyone in Cali already knew she was the cutest thing ever! How fun.

The Redmond Family said...

yes! Olivia always begs to get a pedicure everytime we pass a salon. So we get pedicures on her birthday every year, glad her birthday is in May - here we come!

Stephanie said...

That is so stinkin cute!!!! What a good girl.

The Mechlings said...

that is too cute!! I'm sure it will only be the first of MANY more mommy/daughter outings to the salon. =) Cady loves having her toes done as well, even if it's just by ME!