We have added a direct link to a web site Jeff created with lots of great pictures of Alexis from birth to present. It is so sad to look back and see how tiny she was. Time goes too fast.
http://www.alexisrushton.com/
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the very last picture in her yellow dress.
Jen, I found your blog through Kim's, I love it. I have never seen any photos of Alexis. She is beautiful and is a good mix of both you and Jeff. My blog is www.dezertshayde.blogspot.com Hope you are doing good.
I almost cried looking at all those pictures of Lexi. It seems like last week you called to tell me your water broke and we packed up and raced to Cali. She is so cute...
What a beautiful gallery of pictures ... wow. You can definitely tell who is the picture-taker in your family, though, Jenny, because there are NO PICTURES OF YOU!! Hand Jeff the camera sometimes!!
I just love Lexi!!!! She is so beautiful! Her life has just gone way to fast! I hadn't ever seen the pic of her and Ashley, where Ashley was pulling her ear. Ashley definately didn't think that Lexi could one day get her back!
Jen, I found the link to your blog. on Shaleeces blog. I hope you don't mind, I read all and looked through Lexi's pictures. She is so beautiful and what a cute personality. She looks like she is so full of FUN. I Really miss you guys. Lexie has grown up way to fast. I really appreciate your blog. It's almost like I just had a nice visit with you. Thank you. Hope to see you soon.
Love A Becky
Post a Comment