Friday, May 16, 2008

While Mom Was Out...

You forgot to tell everyone that Lexi did her first convenience store transaction while you were busy playing with the girls.I went in to get cookies for her and she tore off looking for them herself, she found them (the semi-healthy ones we let her eat). Then saw the money I was holding...grabbed a dollar and ran to the counter, she threw the dollar and cookies down, waited to get the cookies back and then walked out of the store as if I wasn't even there.That's Lexi!

2 comments:

Eric Checketts said...

That's hilarious! Lexi's got her mom's shopping genes. We are all excited for the trip to Cali for Lexi's 2nd b-day.

Now let's see, how about a controversial comment...

just kidding. don't worry jen.

Robin said...

I love that Girl, it reminds me when she finally got the hang of trick or treating and took off. She is so funny.